There are so many dating apps out there that sometimes it is difficult to choose which one to use. Each has its own unique features as well as intent of users who are using the app. We have done most of the researching for you so you don’t have to lookup, install and try to see which dating app is right for you. After looking into many dating apps in depth, we have shortlisted the top 5 you should really try. You can further filter out the list if you fully know what you are looking for, what your intentions are and what your requirements are. Without further ado, here’s the list which is not ranked in any particular order:
- Tinder – quick and easy hookup or casual connections, simple swiping system to browse
- Coffee Meets Bagel – mutual like system with detailed profile information such as occupation, employer and education
- Happn – location and proximity based determined matches
- Bumble – interests and conversation must be first initiated by users
- OKCupid – personality based matching focused, free to browse and message
As mentioned in the summary, each of the dating app has its own unique set of features and approach to engagements and interactions. For serious and long lasting relationships, Coffee Meets Bagel and OKCupid are highly recommended. For quick, casual hookups and connections, Tinder and Happn seems to be the apps of choice. It is also suggested to try more than one app not only to experience the features the app has to offer but also able to interact with different pool of members whose intentions should varied widely between the apps.